The story of Slotrips started as a hobby back in 2007, when Miha (the founder) launch an idea to design an “interactive on-line guide for active holidays in Slovenia. Initially, the page was designed to help everyone who would like to discover Slovenia’s natural sights on their own. Soon, travelers from all around the world started to ask for organized adventures in Slovenia. As outdoor enthusiasts, we have been traveling, hiking and biking extensively around Slovenia. Therefore, we have explored many hidden corners, natural sights, peaceful spots with unforgettable views and unique local places to stay and eat. Our experiences have enabled us to share our knowledge. Therefore, we started with guided hiking & biking tours. Our hobby turned into our job. This fact is helping us to create positive stories with our tours.
Our natural growth brought us to – to be one of the leading active travel agencies in Slovenia.
Our main guidelines:
- Ensure excellent guided and self-guided active travel in Slovenia for all people who seek in-depth experiences with the highest standard of service and attention to details,
- to make a positive impact in communities and environments where we live and work.
- Well organized tours to ensure to get know authentic, pristine Slovenia.
- Meet the expectations of our travelers,
- team member growth and happiness,
- win-win partnerships with our suppliers,
- care for our communities and environment.
- A fully licensed tour operator specialized in hiking and biking tours in Slovenia and its neighboring countries approved by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Slovenia,
- member of the Adventure Travel Trade Association,
- top-rated KimKim Specialist and a Tripadvisor certificate of excellence winner,
- we have been designing and executing tours for several international operators and individuals.
Tours where Vandrovc-Globetrotter is cooperating with Slotrips:
- Moderate/Strenuous Hiking in Slovenian Alps with Ljubljana & Mediterranean/Adriatic Slovenia.
- Easy/moderate hiking in Slovenian Alps till Mediterranean/Adriatic Slovenia with Ljubljana.
More info about Slotrips.