Specialized in organizing unique Private active guided tours & activities (for friends, family’s, custom made, corporate groups, self-guided) and Scheduled active guided shared tours & activities (for small groups)
Private FACT: Advantages: Your pace, your enjoyment, your wishes, your style, your people
Scheduled FACT: Advantages: People with similar interests and enthusiasm
Explore Ljubljana through local artist’s eyes! Take home unique souvenir.
- Explore Ljubljana with local artist
- Take home your sketch after the tour
- Local artist insight information about mainstream and underground art scene/cultural life in Ljubljana
Private Ljubljana City Bike Tour
- Local, licensed guides.
- Informative and interesting presentation (“infotainment”).
- Main attractions in and around the city center.
Moderate/Strenuous Hiking in Slovenian Alps with Ljubljana & Mediterranean/Adriatic Slovenia
- 3-day hut-to-hut hiking in the Julian Alps.
- Swim in crystal clear rivers & lakes.
- Explore Soča valley & mountain Mangart.
Easy/moderate hiking in Slovenian Alps till Mediterranean/Adriatic Slovenia with Ljubljana
- Hike Velika Planina, Julian Alps, river Soča valley.
- Škocjan Caves and Adriatic Coast.
- Traditional Slovenian food and wine.
Slovenia is the only country in Europe that has all four listed geographic units!
Each unit has different landscape, climate, flora & fauna, history & cultural background, traditional food, architecture, character and life style of its inhabitants and we could continue with listing.
Like we mentioned geographical factors are having huge influence so it would be interesting to learn with who we are sharing this four big European geographic units:
- Alps (Slovenia, Austria, Italy, Germany, Switzerland, France),
- Adriatic/Mediterranean (Slovenia, Croatia, Italy, Montenegro, Albania),
- Pannonian Basin (Slovenia, Hungary, Austria, Croatia, Serbia, Slovakia, Romania),
- Balkan peninsula/Dinaric Alps (Slovenia, Croatia, Bosna&Herzegovina, Montenegro, Serbia, Albania, Kosovo)
Official requirements and qualifications for organizing and guiding tours
We are fulfilling all needed official requirements and qualifications:
When we are organizing tours:
- License for organizing and selling tourist products (Licensed by Tourism and Hospitality Chamber of Slovenia, Ministry of Economic and Technology of Republic of Slovenia).
When we are guiding our tours:
- Tourist guide license, valid within EU (licensed by Tourism and Hospitality Chamber of Slovenia, Ministry of Economic and Technology of Republic of Slovenia).
- Mountain guide license (Licensed by Alpine Association of Slovenia which is member of International Mountaineering and Climbing Federation (UIAA)).
When we are driving You around in our vans:
- Licence to perform national road passenger transport (Licensed by Chamber of Craft and Small Business of Slovenia).
- Safe driving course for van drivers, training performed by AMZS (AMZS is Slovenian national automobile association, AMZS is a member of the international automobile and motorcycle associations FIA, AIT, FIM and UEM.).
- Basic CPR training (Training performed by Slovenian Red Cross).